Isn’t it amazing how company tag-lines can stick in your head? And stay there, for life. Pretty amazing, we all know some of the most powerful taglines. Did anyone pick up the one in my post title? Cover Girl!
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day, don’t you dare think about skipping it. Because you’re worth it! Even if you’re not big on eating when you wake up you can always make a smoothie, or protein shake. Both are good options, anything to get that metabolism movin and groovin for the day. Got milk? Add that in your shake for some extra goodness.
I made a mean breakfast scramble over this weekend, was full of healthy clean goodness and definitely hit the spot. Eggs are one of the easiest healthy options you can go for, they make for a great dinner too if you’re in a pinch! I’m lovin it these days…
- 1 whole egg
- 2 eggs, egg-whites only (separate them from the yolk after cracking)
- 1/4 green bell pepper
- 3 mushrooms
- 1/2 tomato
- spinach leafs (roughly 6)
- 1 slice of multi-grain toast
- coconut oil
- hot sauce of your choice- I favor sriracha
- Chop all ingredients
- Start heating the pan, & spread a lil coconut oil onto it for sautéing
- Once the pan is hot, throw in all the ingredients except eggs
- Separate two of the eggs, tossing the yolk, add in the egg-white and other whole egg into a bowl
- Beat the eggs together to blend:: Just do it.
- Sauté the ingredients for about 10-12 minutes, then add in the egg blend
- Cook for about 10 minutes mixing everything around to get all items cooked
- Toast the slice of bread
- Once toasted, lay a base of spinach leaves on the bread
- Top spinach leaf toast with the egg scramble, I had a bit extra on the side as well
- Drizzle sriracha on top & enjoy: Melts in your mouth, not on the plate.
So did anyone catch-on to the other company taglines I threw in there?
- Because you’re worth it: L’Oreal Paris
- Got Milk?: California Milk Processor Board launched this campaign
- I’m lovin it: McDonald’s
- Just do it: Nike
- Melts in your mouth, not on the plate. (aka in your hand): M&M’s
Tweet me @jessnesstweets with the hash tag #jessnessrequired of your favorite company tagline!
Appears courtesy of Jessness Required.