How often do you get rewarded for taking time for yourself? How many times has someone offered you something fantastic just for trying to improve your health?
Likely not often. Until today that is…
Welcome to the Step Into Summer Fitblogger Challenge, sponsored by MyTrak.
Every week for the next 12 weeks, you make a goal for yourself about being more active, eating better, whatever works for you. Each week, you can pick a new goal or keep working on the one from the week before. You know yourself best and what areas of your health need attention so you make your goals, not us. (However, we do have a handy 12 week weight training program that would work nicely ;))
You only need one goal and it can be whatever you like, except weight loss specifically. (If you’d like the full explanation as to why, please read that post here.)
You write a post about your progress and just for working towards those goals, you’ll be entered in to win an M2, lifestyle activity coach to help you achieve your goals! We’re giving away one, every week and one at the end of the challenge, that’s 13 M2’s in all!
Little lifestyle changes adding up overtime is one of the concepts behind the M2, Mytrak lifestyle activity coach.
The M2 and accompanying software, can track your daily calorie burn and deficit if you count calories, your daily movement if you have activity goals or any combination thereof. It can even help with weight maintenance too by helping you achieve that difficult balance that so many of us struggle with after the “losing” is over.
The system adapts to fit your goals, one of the reasons it was a stand out for us. They also provide incredible customer service and have been a pleasure to work with organizing this event for everyone.
To be eligible for the contest:
- Post our challenge badge on your site in the sidebar, footer, etc. and link it back to this post. You can use either badge, our 300px size for wide sidebars or the 125px size for narrow ones.
- Like MyTrak on Facebook.
- Follow MyTrak in Twitter.
- Publish one post during the week about your goal.
To enter the weekly contest:
- Starting every Monday, link to your blog in the link tool below. This is your official entry and you cannot win without it so don’t forget to link weekly! You can link to your blog or your challenge post, the choice is yours.
- The link tool will remain open until the following Sunday at 10p.m. MT at which point a winner will be randomly selected from the entrants and all 4 eligibility criteria will be verified.
- During the week, you need to write a post about what your goal was for the week, what you’re doing to achieve it, challenges, success, etc. and have it posted before the Sunday deadline.
- If you don’t have a blog and would like to participate in the Step Into Summer Challenge, you can set up one for free on WordPress, Blogger, Typepad or Tumblr. If you have no idea where to start with this, contact us and we will help you get set up. See, no excuses!
Winners will be announced each Monday on Fitblogger.
Each week is a separate contest and requires you to enter weekly. The more you enter and work towards those goals, the more changes to win! You are not required to enter every week but your chances are better if you do.
You can only win once during the contest and at the end of the 12 weeks, we’ll draw for another 13th M2 out of all the weekly participants who didn’t win.